Providing a variety of lenders and owners engineer services, particularly for the desalination and waste water treatment markets. Services include:
- Specification and tender assessment
- Operational and process improvements
- Assessment and audit of existing facilities
- Project evaluation
- Technical due diligence
- HAZOP Chair
- Oversight of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your requirements.
Selected references undertaken by personnel from Osmotic Engineering include:
- Expert independent technical assessment for a dispute between the owners and lenders, relating to a large SWRO Plant in Singapore.
- Technical audit of International Atomic Energy Authority’s work in nuclear desalination.
- HAZOP Chair for a 400,000 tonnes/annum Energy from Waste project in the UK.
- HAZOP Chair for the 160,000 tonnes/annum Western Wood Energy Biomass Plant Plant, Wales.
- Lender’s Engineer providing expert advice to a lending bank in the US$1 billion privatisation of the Al Hidd Power and Water Project, Bahrain.
- Lender’s Engineer for the Cambridgeshire Waste PFI.
- Owner’s Engineer for the construction of a hazardous waste incinerator in the UK.