Forward Osmosis (FO) or just plain osmosis can be used for a wide variety of applications in many industries. Nature uses it extensively, but it’s only recently that real life, practical applications, have been developed or identified.
Personnel from Osmotic Engineering have played a key role in the development and application of a number of these processes. They have previously been responsible for the design, development and operation of plants in a wide variety of applications including the use of forward osmosis coupled with reverse osmosis.
Osmotic Engineering can provide consulting engineering and business development services for forward osmosis, reverse osmosis and related processes. The wide range of applications and industry sectors, include:
- Brine concentration
- Landfill leachate treatment
- Evaporative cooling make-up water and blowdown treatment
- Thermal desalination
We have substantial experience in forward osmosis, reverse osmosis and related fields and can offer the following services:
- Application review – is forward osmosis or a related process suitable
- Market analysis
- Process design and design review
- Membrane and equipment selection
- Operational support and analysis
- Sales and Marketing support
- Owners Engineer services
- Lenders Engineer services
Personnel from Osmotic Engineering have been responsible for the design, construction and operation of many major forward osmosis based processes at full industrial scale.
Please contact us for more information and to discuss your requirements.